Admission and Discharge
- For admission for in-patient and day surgery, kindly contact our Reception Counter at the main centre lobby and the receptionist will guide you through the admission procedure. There are 4 types of ward rooms in our centre (eg: deluxe bedded, single bedded, double bedded, four bedded), you can choose your ward room according to your preference. Kindly check-in to our medical centre at the appointed time as requested by your doctor.
- For in-patient and day surgery, procedure will be done in the ward at level 3. Payment can be made at the counter of in-patient (ward) at level 3. Kindly ask for assistance from our ward staff nurses for further request such as transportation, etc.
For Surgical Patients
- You will be required to pay a deposit to during admission. Cash or credit card can be accepted by our medical centre.
- Please bring your own personal items such as slippers, toiletries, etc. Personal laundry service will not be provided in our medical centre.
- You are not encouraged to bring any valuable things such as jewellery, computer, etc. in our medical centre. Our medical centre accepts no responsibility for patients’ possessions while they are in our medical centre.
- Admission Kit (chargeable) will be issued upon admission in the ward. The kit consists of a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, a comb, a soap, a bottle of shower gel, a bottle of shampoo, a bottle of lotion, a pack of tissue paper, a pack of cotton bud and a bath towel.
- A total of chargeable five meals including breakfast, lunch, high-tea, dinner and supper will be provided toadmitted patients.
- The food provided will be arranged accordingly to the nutrition therapy by our dietitian.
- Patients are allowed to choose the menu according to their preference.
- Visitors are also allowed to order food from the nurses 3 hours prior to the meal time. The charges will be in the bills of relevant patients.
- Every meal provided is halal meal.
- Cooking is strictly not allowed in the medical centre.
- All diet therapy queries may be referred to our dietitian.
- There are call-bell buttons in ward rooms. You can call the ward staff nurse all the times when you need any assistance.
- 12.00pm to 2.00pm
- 5.00pm to 8.00pm
- Free Wi-Fi internet access is available in our medical centre.
- Television and Air-conditioner are available atall ward beds.
- Heaters for bathroom are available in ward rooms.
- Water cooler is located at the ward.
- Car park is free of charge for all patients and visitors.