What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy helps to restore your movement and function when you are affected by injury, illness or disability.
Physiotheraphy is a healthcare profession who use knowledge and skills to improve a range of conditions associated with different systems of the body, such as:
- Neurological (Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s)
- Musculoskeletal (Back Pain, Whiplash Associated Disorder, Sports Injuries, Arthritis)
- Cardiovascular (Chronic Heart Disease, Rehabilitation after Heart Attack)
- Respiratory (Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Cystic Fibrosis)
Benefits of Physio?
- To reduce pain and joint stiffness
- To improve range of motions
- To increase muscle power
- To regain and maintain activities of daily life