Nutrition therapyaims to provide nutritional advice and diet counseling to patients, care givers, staffs and community for the dietary management of disease and the promotion of health. Dietitian will assist you in dietary modification through medical nutrition therapy in order to lead a healthy lifestyle or achieve a specific health related goal.
Nutrition Therapy Services:
- Bedside diet therapy consultation for in-patient.
- Weight management
- Diabetic diet management
- Cardiovascular related disorder diet management (including high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure)
- Kidney disease diet management (including chronic kidney failure, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, nephritic syndrome)
- Gout (high blood uric acid) diet management
- General nutrition and healthy lifestyle